There may be several reasons as to why you are not receiving e-mails from Gardenhaunt.com. For instance, if you have an Outlook e-mail account (Hotmail, MSN, Live, etc.), you may experience problems.
Check your spam filter to ensure that e-mails from Gardenhaunt.com are not accidentally ending up in this folder. Be sure to add the e-mail domain '@ Gardenhaunt.com' to your e-mail account's safe senders list. Gardenhaunt.com's automated e-mails are sent to you from noreply@Gardenhaunt.com.
If you still are not receiving e-mails from Gardenhaunt.com, contact your ISP to find out whether your provider is blocking e-mail traffic from us.
Please follow these guides to hopefully resolve the issue.
Guide for Outlook:
1. Sign in to your Outlook account.
2. Click on the icon of 'Mail settings' in the upper right corner.
3. Click on 'Options'.
4. Find the section ‘Junk email’ and click on ‘Safe mailing lists'.
5. Enter 'Gardenhaunt.com' in the box and click on the + icon to add.
Guide for Gmail:
1. Log onto your Gmail account.
2. Click on 'Settings' in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click on 'Filters'.
4. Find 'Create a new filter' at the bottom of the page.
5. Enter 'Gardenhaunt.com' in the 'From' field.
6. Click on 'Next step'.
7. Select 'Never send it to Spam'.
8. Click on 'Create filter'.
You should now be able to receive all e-mails sent from Gardenhaunt.com to your e-mail address. If you are still not receiving e-mails from us, please feel free to contact customer service.